Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Surrogacy news - Cervical cancer stopped me from having a baby - so my sister is having one for me



Siobhan Terry was in tears as she told her sister Ellie she needed urgent cancer treatment and it would make her infertile - but the reaction took her breath away  Siobhan Terry was in tears as she told her sister she needed urgent cancer treatment and it would make her infertile.
It was a heartbreaking moment as she ­said her cervical cancer had spread and she could never give her two-year-old ­daughter Saoirse a brother or sister.
Then the reaction of her big sister Ellie Fairfax took her breath away.
Siobhan, 31 told the Sunday People: “Ellie gave me a hug and simply said quite brightly, ‘Well, I’ll have a baby for you’.
“I had just told her if I didn’t have the treatment I could die so it was an ­incredibly emotional moment.
“Even then I didn’t expect she would actually want to go through with it.”
But single Ellie, 33, a trainee heart doctor, was true to her word.
Now she is pregnant by Siobhan’s husband Dean, 51, and counting down until the May day when she will have a baby boy – her first child – and hand him over to her sister.
Ellie said: “Having a baby for Siobhanfeels completely natural. Watching my sister battle with cancer was hard enough but it was almost more upsetting to know she couldn’t have another baby.

Read more...

For surrogacy service - Joy surrogacy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment